For the pick up at the restaurant (take away) and the delivery at home (food delivery), ITKō has studied a dedicated menu. An important research to ensure our regular customers, or those who for the first time faces our kitchen, the same quality and the same flavors that distinguish our restaurant.
The sensation will be that of a seafood dinner at a restaurant, but with all the comfort of your own home. Smart crudo, fish au gratin dishes, sashimi and crudités, and much more… Check out all of our delicious offerings!
How does the take away or delivery work?
– Phone or whatsapp orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. the same day. (martedì escluso).
– ATTENTION: only for the days 25 and 31 December orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. of the previous day.
– Home delivery with minimum order of € 50,00 for the municipalities of Sant’Ambrogio di Valpolicella, San Pietro in Cariano, Fumane, Pescantina, Bussolengo, Cavaion V.se, Affi.
– Home delivery with minimum order of € 80.00 for all other municipalities.
– Payment of delivery service by cash or satispay.
3 sashimi of 60gr each. (tuna/ricciola and…)
1 red shrimp
1 marinated anchovy
Oysters (10 pz)
open on request
Crudités by the piece
Scampi / Red Prawn
€ 4,50 cad.
Shrimp / Squilla
€ 3,50 cad.
Canestrelli 9 pcs
Scallop 3 pcs
Ready on the table!
Raw cuttlefish with pomegranate, exotic fruit and misticanza
Tataki of tuna 150gr with vegetables
Seafood salad fish only 250gr
In the oven at 180° (8/10 min.)
Sea bream or sea bass with potato pie
In the oven at 160° (8/10 min.)
Tiny Lobster with small vegetables
To be heated
Fisherman’s Soup x2
From the Pantry
Turnip tops and anchovies sauce with fresh anchovies x 2
Seashells sauce x 2
Busera sauce, slightly spicy x 2
Delicacies for your Holidays
Chocolate and Grand Marnier Ganache x 2
Lemon Curd x 2
It is advisable to communicate any allergies or intolerances.
For allergens, the card is available to guests.
All fish destined to be consumed raw or practically raw, has been subjected to a preventive reclamation treatment in compliance with the requirements of EC Regulation 853/2004, all. III, section VIII, chapter 3, letter D, point 3.
Some products on the menu, may have been frozen at origin.